Friday, June 27, 2008

Totally Modern

Big news! Big news! I finally made a website!! For years I've had the sarahutter.com domain (thanks to my forward thinking pals at buyolympia.com), but due to my computer confusion (compfusion? no) I never really got around to 'building' an actual website. Instead, you just got linked to my shirt/sticker/bag/zine/cornmug shoppe.. but that's all in the past! Now you can check out my paintings, go to the aforementioned shop, hang out in the bloggzone, or link to my pals, all in a one-stop-shopping dealy. I'm just like Fred Meyer. You know, 'Freddy's'.


So that's that. I'll be updating it with new work and news from time to time, and if you have any suggestions, send them my way. I still need to make some of the buttons click and links link, but all in good time. Trying to publish from a dial-up is SLOW. Plus it's finally sunny outside!


And while you're whizzing through cyberspace you should also stop by killrockstars, they're having a gigantor shirt sale and you can grab one of these classic green tees for CHEAP!! Just think how nice that color is going to highlight your deep dark tan.