Saturday, March 29, 2008

Babywearing


New addition to the shop! I Heart Public Transportation now in grown-up sizes! You can get all matchy-matchy with your little one. Or fly the flag of Pub-Trans proudly, all on your own.


And re-create the graphic in real life, just like Amber and Vinnie here. Oh, the things we have time to do in Olympia. Days move a bit.. slower.

An interesting aside: in Los Angeles, I commuted 5 days a week on public trans, taking the subway from the Valley into Downtown. Living out here in rural Mason County, I've become very car dependent. You would think it would be the other way around, no?

Though I did take a quick bus ride the other day up to the Eastside, and within 5 minutes a very drunk man fell onto my lap. Classic! That's what I'm talkin' about!

Coming soon: 3 new tshirts, heavy on the graphics and color, light on the words, summer-y goodness on it's way!