1. I broke my face, but at least I match the buoy.
Seriously, its kinda no big deal. Its about a million times better than it was 4 days ago and the CT scan says I'm just fine. Freak accident.
2. I did a live painting demo in the window of my friend's shop, Psychic Sister. J-Tro accompanied me by playing some electronic music. Super fun! I painted a quick portrait from the cover of a Martin Denny record.. lettering is not my strong-suit.
Made this flyer for the event..
3. I painted this cat, Frankie, as a commission for my friend Bridget's birthday. (Excuse the barrel distortion).
here's a process shot:
4. I went to Arizona as a tourist for the most excellent wedding of a hilarious friend I've known for 20 years. And met my spirit instrument at the MIND BLOWING Musical Instrument Museum.
5. I painted this cat on commission, Leroy:
6. And this one, Freya (which I unfortunately did not take a very good picture of):
7. I hurtled myself down a mountain in a blizzard (like an actual blizzard, with 50+ mph winds, ouch).
8. Painted Vic the dog for Vic's Pizzeria (again, I take pretty bad pictures of my work, need to hire a pro).
9. Did I mention I broke my face? They wrapped my head in an old-timey bandage!
10. And.. coming soon: a new wine label for the super rad Deux Punx winos.