Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stitches

Poor Otis. He looks like a Franken-dog at the moment. Yesterday he went in for surgery to remove the big lump (which Justin affectionately named 'Herbert') that's been steadily growing on his side for a couple of years. He's woozy and sad, and I'm at home doing some doggy daycare..


I like to call Otis a Polar Burrito due to his size, shape, and coloring. Or Polar Bearrito. Hang in there, buddy. You'll be feeling better in no time.


I moved a bit of my studio back to the house and am almost done with the new paintings for Poketo wallets! I'll have three designs coming out in their new series:



And next to me is the monster To-Do list. It keeps on growing, just like Herbert. I have been able to surgically remove a few items, but projects-projects-and-more-projects are looming over me. Right now though, I'm just going to hug Otis until he feels better.