Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh MAN!

So Jessie Frances, purveyor of those beautiful Everyday Fancies, totally pulled a fast one and 'tagged' me.. which is apparently a blogging term for making one feel compelled to answer personal questions for no other reason other than to forestall the guilt you might experience by ignoring their invitation. It's kind of like an online version of 'Jinx', that junior high thingy where you have to stay silent until someone 'unjinxes' you by saying your name. Or something.

So here are the rules:
• Link to the person who tagged you.(check)
• Mention the rules. (mentioned)
• Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.(crap)
• Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.(sorry in advance!)
• Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.


1. I've never been on a waterslide


2. I was part of the World's Longest Banana Split at the Lacey Cinemas parking lot in 1985. With my brother and this guy.


3. One time I met Gene Simmons and he curtseyed to me; odd. Incidentally the three images that scared me most as a child were KISS, Darth Vader, and Debbie Harry.


4. I like the new Metallica Record. Except James H. really needs to move away from personal, therapy-style lyrics and back into more conceptual 'Sanitarium'-like ones. Just saying.


5. I have a hard time saying the word 'peninsula', which kind of blows as I actually live on one, the Olympic Peninsula. It has also been pointed out to me that my pronunciations of 'garbanzo' and 'penguin' are weird as well.

I tag thee:
1. Natalia from Lost Teeth
2. Allison/Jeremy from a&j
3. Melanie from Coloring Outside the Lines
4. Helen from Orange You Lucky
5. Allison from The Lark
6. Fawn at Fawn Gehweiler

What word is hard for you to pronounce?