Sunday, August 19, 2007

Where Beauty Lives

Last night it was pouring. Apparently the Northwest Summer wants to break up with me, as my letter from a few days back has remained unanswered. What to do? How about watching the 1984 masterpiece At Close Range starring (hold onto your hats): Christopher Walken, Sean Penn, Mary Stuart Masterson, Chris Penn, and Crispin Glover. And Kiefer Sutherland! With reccurent theme song 'Live to Tell' sung by Madonna!

It's actually a really good movie. I even teared up a little at the end, when Sean Penn goes up against his evil father Christopher Walken in front of the grand jury. Very dramatic!


As I was looking for images online from the film, I found this little pic of Sean and Madonna. And I got to thinking..


Are we kind of like the Mason County version? Just a little??