Monday, February 26, 2007

Just Fold and Go

My new Poketo wallets are here!!


I am super jazzed. There's always something about a.) things that are 'fun-sized' and b.) things coated in shiny vinyl that make me really happy. As my friend used to say, 'Everything looks better covered in plastic'.


I have 20 of each design that are going to be for sale soon on my Buyolympia.com page.. they don't officically debut on Poketo until sometime this spring, so if you want to get a jump on new trends in art-wallets, visit Buyoly!!


I can't wait to see what all the other new Poketo designs look like. So, to recap, things on the art horizon for 2007:
1. Find a new studio space in Olympia or Shelton (!)
2. Finish work for my Art For Empty Walls show in May.
3. Start work for my Show Cave (new L.A. gallery) show in Aug/Sept.
4. Make new tshirt designs for Buyolympia.com.
5. Figure out a cost-effective way for making prints of my paintings.
6. Take more risks.
7. Use less exclamation points (not exactly art-related, but seriously, i have a problem!)
8. Find a group of inspiring and motivated artists in the Northwest to start a good-times art group with.


It's going to be a busy year!