Sunday, February 18, 2007

Year of the Boar

Last night I had a dream about helicopters and giant-sized mutant alpacas. The choppers were swooping through my backyard trying to capture a pair of 12-foot-tall llama/giraffe hybrids. I opened my door to see what all the commotion was about, and a lion attempted to eat me as a tiny lamb darted underfoot. It all seemed very biblical.. I think Justin's philosophy/theology/gnosticism studies are seeping into the back of my brain somewhere.

Side note: 'Brain' is truly one of my least favorite words in the English language. Typing it twice just now caused my face to make an awful expression.


I think ingesting all of these delicious treats last night sent me on an extra-psychedelic journey into dreamland.. I mean, seriously, goat-cheese filled dates! guava cheese pie. curried lentils. pizza. My friends rule.


It was our early going-away party, hosted by thee amazingly rad duo of Tamala and Joanne. This photo reminds me of what will exist when I return to the Puget Sound. Yeah.. sometimes we dress up like annoying/gross speed dealers for fun. Starter Jackets. Starter Hats. Guys named 'Mitch'.

But really, it will be more like this:


Massive.